To submit your work for the next exhibition, please fill out the Google submission form with your bio and information on your submissions. If you have any trouble with the form, you can also download the submission check list and email the completed form and images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Submissions:
March - August: January 31st
September - February: July 31st
All Riverside County artists are welcome to submit their artwork for consideration.
There is no theme but we advise the following guidelines:
1. Submissions should be received by the deadline in order to be considered for the upcoming exhibition.
2. Choose the artworks that you would like to submit (up to 10 pieces) and make sure that you have all images saved in JPEG format.
3. Make sure that each image file is titled in this format: LastNameFirstInitial_ArtworkTitle
4. Click the link for the google submission form and fill out the form and attach the appropriate artwork images. (The form will ask for the Title, Medium, Value and dimensions for each piece as well as a short bio)
5. Once you have filled out all of the information on yourself and your artwork submissions, submit, and we will email you with more information when we review the submissions.
If you are not able to use the Google Form for your submissions:
4. Download the submission check list and email your completed form along with the artwork JPEG’s to email@example.com. (The form will ask for the Title, Medium, Value and dimensions for each piece as well as a short bio)
5. Once you have filled out all of the information on yourself and your artwork submissions, submit via email, and we will email you with more information when we review the submissions.
Once you have submitted your artwork for consideration, you will receive an email receipt of confirmation with more information on artwork drop off. Once all of the submissions have been reviewed by the panel, the artists will receive an email of acceptance which will list the artworks chosen. Artwork will need to be hang ready, and if any unusual hanging methods are required, please let us know before dropping off. Artwork will need to be dropped off during designated drop off times and dates emailed with your acceptance, and all packaging materials will need to be retained by the artist. Artwork will be displayed for the 6 month period, so if your work will not be available for the duration of the show, please do not submit that particular piece.
At the end of the exhibition, a silent auction will take place in the lobby of the Riverside County Administrative Center. Participation is not required, and only artwork in the exhibition can be included. Artwork must also be discounted (by the artists discretion) in order to be included.
Please email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org